Our Pastoral Care Team serves others through:
- Saturday/Sunday Prayer Stations. Personally pray with you during the worship services at the Prayer Stations.
- Prayer Requests. Pray during the week for any prayer requests you submit to the church through the Welcome Folder, Confidential Prayer Box, or direct calls/emails.
- Home/Hospital Visits. Visit you or a loved one at home or hospital offering prayer, communion, and/or healing oils.
- Funerals and Bereavement. Assist you during times of bereavement including activities surrounding a funeral held at Grace.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry. Visit and present to you or a loved one who needs comfort or special blessing a prayer shawl knitted/crocheted by a Team member.
- Assist you with activities surrounding a wedding held at Grace.
If you have an immediate need or concern, please contact the church at Info@BoldRecklessGrace.org or call 623-572-0050. For emergencies, call 480-457-0253.
How can you get involved in the Pastoral Care Team?
If you are interested in serving on the Pastoral Care Team in any of the ways listed above, please contact Alan Gardiner at PastoralCare@BoldRecklessGrace.org.