To invite all generations to follow Jesus on the bold, reckless adventure of grace!
2ND ANNUAL VALENTINE’S DESSERT AND DANCE
Sunday February 11th, 6PM
Join us for a fun evening of live music, dancing, and great desserts!
Just $5 per person – tickets on sale after worship in the Grace lobby.
This is a fundraiser for The Noise performance choir.
MUSICAL THEATRE CAMP 2018 at Community of Grace is open to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Students will learn songs, choreography, stage presence, and how to be part of an ensemble. Led by Lise Hopson and Tony Lake.
9am – 3pm July 16 – 20, 2018.
KIDS MUST BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH!
THERE WILL BE A PERFORMANCE FRIDAY EVENING JULY 20TH AT 6:30PM.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER BEFORE JULY 6 – $125 per student; $250 per family
REGISTER AFTER JULY 6 – $175 per student; $350 per family
Contact Lise@BoldRecklessGrace.org, Tony@BoldRecklessGrace.org
This Group is for kids grades k-5 who love to sing..dance and perform. Much like our Music Theatre Camp in the summer, the kids will learn songs to perform as well as have their own Christmas and Spring production. Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings from 5:45-6:45 and held at Community of Grace Church. Our rehearsals will resume Wednesday January 10th. Cost is $40 per student for the year, or $25 per student per semester.
Register here or at Grace.
We are making changes to the NOISE for 2017-2018.
For those of you that were unable to attend the NOISE INFO MEETING, below are the new details. There will now be two groups, and ages 6th grade through college will now qualify to be a part of these groups! We will also be renaming the groups.
1. Noise will be by audition only…we are creating two different groups: one that will have a shorter more local tour and one that will have a longer tour.
2. rehearsals will be Sundays from 1-3 pm.
3. Tour for the more advanced group will be to Seattle/Vancouver or Oregon and the cost will be $1200.
4. Tour for the local group is still in the works as we do not yet know their destination and cost.
5. For October and November: both groups will be part of the Christmas production at Grace. Starting in January, both groups will begin their tour show rehearsals.
6. Auditions are Sunday Sept 10th from 1-3…please bring a song to sing, preferably a karaoke from youtube.
7. Fundraisers are encouraged by students and parents…we will host one fundraiser in February.
8. Scholarships are available.
9. Commitment is important…too many absences can result in losing parts or even participating in the group. We will work as best as we can with schedules as we know kids are involved in many different things, however attendance is crucial…so take a look at your schedules and make sure that this is a good fit for you.
10. There is no monthly fee to be a part of these groups and you do not have to go on tour to be a part of them. The only cost is the cost of tour.
We are so excited about this year’s show!! Its going to be a blast. If you have any other questions feel free to email me…and bring friends!!!!
Every December we have an amazing Christmas production that features an adult choir, and also a hugely anticipated summer show called A Magical Night of Music. We also have other special events and services that may involve an adult choir.
For more info email Lise Hopson: Lise@BoldRecklessGrace.org
We also are always looking for volunteer vocals and musicians to be a part of our worship/events team. If you would like to set up an audition, please contact Tony at tony@BoldRecklessGrace.org.