At Grace, we give a portion of what God has given us back to Him, not because He needs it, or requires it of us, but because we believe it is a form of worship, and will ultimately lead us closer to Him.
You can now make contributions online or have your offering automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
To make a contribution online using a credit card, go here:
You can also have your offering automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on a monthly basis. You just need to fill out one of the following forms and return it to Grace with a voided check.
How is my offering used?
Besides the ongoing expenses of staff, facility rental, worship supplies and equipment, your offering supports these missionaries and mission agencies:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- ELCA Disaster Response
- Feed My Starving Children (FMSC)
- Lutheran Church of Rwanda (Africa)
- Nyamata Lutheran Church in Rwanda
- Christmas Lutheran Church in Bethlehem (Israel)
- Hope 4 Kids International
- Casa de Elizabeth Orphanage in Imuris, Mexico
- A Prodigal’s Home (Phoenix)