MobilePack at Grace for FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN (FMSC)
Community of Grace is proud to sponsor our 9th MobilePack Event for Feed My Starving Children. Feed My Starving Children is a non-profit Christian organization committed to feeding God’s children hungry in body and spirit.
• Friday, March 20 from 6:oopm – 8:00pm
• Saturday, March 21 from 9:00am – 11:00am
• Saturday, March 21 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Setup: Friday, March 20 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Tear-down: Saturday, March 21 from 2:00-4:00
How can you get involved?
1 – VOLUNTEER TO PACK
Register starting on February 8, 2020
2 – DONATE
Sponsor the event with a donation here
3 – START FUNDRAISING
Raise funds by asking family and friends to donate easily using Email, Facebook, etc. Simply create a fundraising page by clicking here and spread the word!
Things to Know About the Pack
Need to change a reservation or add names?
If you need to change your reservation (add names, remove names, release space, etc.) use this link and click “Manage Reservations.”
For those of you coming to pack
• Remember to leave ALL jewelry at home or in the car. This includes all earrings and wedding rings. If anything falls into the food, the food is considered contaminated and will be thrown out.
• Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Tennis shoes are perfect!
• There is not a secure area for purses/bags. Try to leave bags in the car and carry only your keys. You can always grab your wallet at the end in case you would like to make a donation or buy something from the market place.
• If you need community service hours, we will have sheets available. BUT, if there is a specific sheet you need to be filled out, please remember to bring the form.
Any child that brings in coins/money/donations, will get a certificate with the number of children their money will feed. Remember – it takes 22 cents to feed one child for a day. Adults – if you would like a certificate, you may also request one
Please spend time praying for the event
• That God would provide financially for all of the meals packed
• That God would watch over all of the volunteers and make sure the meal goal is reached
• That the food packed will provide sustenance to children in need and allow them to grow into healthy young women and young men
• That God will be with the children and families that will receive these meals. That although life may at times feel hopeless, they will feel God’s grace and love.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/FMSCGrace
Thank you for following Jesus on the bold, reckless adventure of grace!!