FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN (FMSC) Mobile Pack
March 24 – 26, 2022
• Pack #1 – Thurs, March 24 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm (Disney music)
• Pack #2 – Friday, March 25 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm (70’s, 80’s, 90’s)
• Pack #3 – Friday, March 25 from 8:00pm – 10:00pm (Rock)
• Pack #4 – Saturday, March 26 from 10am – 12pm (Today’s Hits)
• Pack #5 – Saturday, March 26 from 1pm – 3pm (90’s, 2000’s, 2010’s)
• Pack #6 – Saturday, March 26 from 4pm – 6pm (Disney)
Pre-Setup: Thursday, March 24 from 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Setup: Thursday, March 24 from 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Tear-down/Clean up: Saturday, March 26 from 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Things to Know About the Pack
For those of you coming to pack
• Remember to leave ALL jewelry at home or in the car. This includes all earrings and wedding rings. If anything falls into the food, the food is considered contaminated and will be thrown out.
• Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Tennis shoes are perfect!
• There is not a secure area for purses/bags. Try to leave bags in the car and carry only your keys. You can always grab your wallet at the end in case you would like to make a donation or buy something from the marketplace.
• If you need community service hours, we will have sheets available. But, if there is a specific sheet you need to be filled out, please remember to bring the form.
Any child that brings in coins/money/donations, will get a certificate with the number of children their money will feed. Remember – it takes 22 cents to feed one child for a day. Adults – if you would like a certificate, you may also request one
Please spend time praying for the event
• That God would provide financially for all of the meals packed
• That God would watch over all of the volunteers and make sure the meal goal is reached
• That the food packed will provide sustenance to children in need and allow them to grow into healthy young women and young men
• That God will be with the children and families that will receive these meals. That although life may at times feel hopeless, they will feel God’s grace and love.
Thank you for following Jesus on the bold, reckless adventure of grace!!