To invite all generations to follow Jesus on the bold, reckless adventure of grace!
DIRECTOR OF FAMILY MINISTRIES
For more information on K – 5th events or Family Events, please email Brita@boldrecklessgrace.org
Check out all of the family events @ Grace this month in the
Grace Families Activity Calendar!
- You can check your child into the Nursery at the beginning of worship OR continue to bring them in after the noisy offering (parent’s choice)
- Staff & volunteers will have a short Bible story and lesson for preschoolers in the Nursery during both services (but they’ll have time to play, too!)
services (9:50-10:20am) in Classroom 3/4. Be sure to check in at the lobby kiosk before dropping your child off!
BRG Middle School Youth Group
BRG High School Youth Group
Now is the Time to Make a Difference at Grace!
Because our call is to forge followers of Jesus, we offer inter-generational worship (ages kindergarten on up):
- Research shows that next to faith formation in the home, the best way to build dynamic
faith is for generations to worship together.
- When our kids don’t worship with us, they are highly likely to walk away from Christ
and his Church once they reach college age (estimates run from 50-90%!).
- If they are included as important members of the Body of Christ from childhood on,
they are more likely to follow Jesus as adults.
- When kids aren’t in worship with us, we miss out on the unique perspective of child-like
faith that Jesus calls us to.
At Grace, we intentionally offer creative ways to include our kids and youth in the worship experience and help them engage with the worship service. Most weekends, the kids will be handed a worship sheet that will help them interact with the message, and mom and dad can help!
Again, our mission is to follow Jesus on the bold, reckless adventure of grace starting in the home, in partnership with the church, out into the world!
PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS:
Wouldn’t it be great if your child came with an owner’s manual? A how-to book on how to raise him or her? In their podcasts, Michael Gurian and Tim Wright serve as your guides through what they believe is the owner’s manual for your child: Your child’s brain.
Michael and Tim each have over 30 years of experience using brain science research, best-practices, and their own wisdom as dads to help parents. Join them now in a deep (and often quite humorous!) dive into that built-in how-to manual.
Check it out: https://gurianinstitute.com/wonder-of-parenting/